What's new

FS: Crumpler Whickey & Cox Backpack

Nameless

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Location
NYC
I have a Crumpler Whickey & Cox backpack for sale in very good condition. Also has a sleeve that can hold a 15" laptop. One of the reasons I liked it is because you can remove all the dividers and use it as a regular backpack. Used a couple of times outdoors, but mainly used to hold my gear at home. I decided to get rid of some of my stuff to help fund new stuff
biggrin.gif
Shows some slight wear on the shoulder straps but no rips or damages. Includes dividers and laptop sleeve.


Asking: SOLD!
Retails for $235
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom