What's new

FS: D5100 w/ 18-55mm

d51004sale

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 7, 2012
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
florida
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$IMG_20120907_120251.webp

Edit: went ahead and added the image with my username so I didnt have to do it later..


Well my brother took off with my mom's whole paycheck so I need to sell my camera..
I live in orlando, fl so if you want to meet up we can totally do that.

Its 3 months old and has around 1300 actuations.
I still have the original box and all that too.

If we are meeting in person of course it will be cash, but otherwise it will be amazon payments.
$IMG_20120907_115026_1.webp$IMG_20120907_115010.webp$IMG_20120907_114942.webp$IMG_20120907_114950.webp

I can include my username in the picture if someone wants.
Need to get this moving though..

Priced at: 500 dollars

You can always email me at dragginremix@gmail.com
Thanks.
 

Attachments

  • $IMG_20120907_120104.webp
    $IMG_20120907_120104.webp
    544.6 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Nice story, have any feedback? Amazon payments only? no Paypal? Way too many fake amazon payment links/site etc these days to really risk it.
 
Uh, fake amazon payment links?
You can initiate the payment yourself.. I'm not here to scam.. Amazon payment is easier for me. I don't think it's your job to tell others they can't risk it.. but whatever.. I'm willing to call anyone interested.
I'd prefer a local meet though.
 
Nope, its not my job to tell anyone anything. Online feedback is there to help you out more than anything else. I've had people paypal me $5k+++ for equipment with no hassle because of my feedback/reputation. Also I was simply explaining why I would prefer paypal over Amazon Payments these days. No harm intended.

GLWS
 
Well this sounds suspiciously familiar.... Amazon payment doesn't offer buyer protection for "send money" transactions. Ask me how I know.

Hi Erik.
 
Last edited:
That would be false to the utmost degree.

"Purchase Requirements
The item must be purchased from a seller on the Amazon.com website or from a seller using Amazon Payments on a third-party website. Purchases from the following sellers are not covered by the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee: eLuxury and Virginmega.com.
The buyer purchased physical goods from a seller on the Amazon.com website, or used Amazon Payments to purchase physical goods from a third-party website."

Amazon.com Help: A-to-z Guarantee Basics



Now please stop bashing my thread or I will report you.
 
Guys lets all calm down a little shall we.

It's one thing to offer advice to another member regarding how they can better present or offer trade for items - its another to start hounding them just because they are new. Lets stick to constructive advice and input and let others make up their own mind as to the validity of a users offer (as always if you've evidence or strong suspicions of a scam please do not post in the thread and instead use the Report feature for mods to step in on*).




* remember unless its very strong proof of a scam mods can't often take action - esp if its just one persons word against anothers. Buy and Sell is and always has been an area where users are advised to take their own cautions when dealing with other members.
 
[QUOTENow please stop bashing my thread or I will report you.[/QUOTE]

you've got to chillax a bit.. first your brand new. its ALWAYS suspicious here when new people start right off selling expensive stuff. sorry, but thats just how it is. second, your forum name is indicative of you only being active here long enough to sell the D5100. and third, you have to understand, that of course people are going to be suspicious when you only take a form of payment that has a history here of scams.

Its not about bashing your thread (you'll KNOW when that happens) its about Caveat Emptor...and the many problems we have seen here. and some specifically with Amazon payments. And for the record...it IS NOT our job to tell others about what to risk and what not to risk, but active forum members often try and look out for one another. If you would like some help with this, I also live in the orlando area, and I would be more than happy to meet you somewhere on a day im off shift and check out the equipment. maybe take a few pics together and talk you into setting up paypal. :mrgreen: at the very least, it might lend a BIT of credibility to your post. Im offering to try and help you out a bit and maybe ease some forum fears about your sale. You can take me up on it or not..your not going to hurt my feelings either way.
 
Last edited:
That would be false to the utmost degree.

"Purchase Requirements
The item must be purchased from a seller on the Amazon.com website or from a seller using Amazon Payments on a third-party website. Purchases from the following sellers are not covered by the Amazon A-to-z Guarantee: eLuxury and Virginmega.com.
The buyer purchased physical goods from a seller on the Amazon.com website, or used Amazon Payments to purchase physical goods from a third-party website."

Amazon.com Help: A-to-z Guarantee Basics



Now please stop bashing my thread or I will report you.

FYI what you just posted confirms what I just said (and what Amazon customer service told me over the phone when I called them last week.)

This website does not count as a 3rd party website selling through Amazon.

As to how informing the public how Amazon payments works and why I am hesitant to use it equates to bashing, I have no idea. Party on Wayne.

GLWS.
 
Your right off 46, so if I go see my friend one day I can more than happily meet up with you.

I may look into setting up a paypal though if I don't get anyone in a couple days.
 
I still have this, not in a rush to sell now..

If you live in or near Orlando I want to meet up!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom