brianhuangbh
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Mar 13, 2011
- Messages
- 191
- Reaction score
- 5
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Hey guys. I found a bunch of these laying around and figured I'd sell them as people lose these a lot.
These are the rubber covers that go over the terminals that communicate with the battery grip. They're essential for weather resistance and to prevent damage to them.
I have both the ones for D7000/D600 and D700/D300(s).
I'm selling these for $9 shipped.
If you have any questions please feel free to PM me!
These are the rubber covers that go over the terminals that communicate with the battery grip. They're essential for weather resistance and to prevent damage to them.
I have both the ones for D7000/D600 and D700/D300(s).
I'm selling these for $9 shipped.
If you have any questions please feel free to PM me!