FS - Feisol Tournament CT-3442 Rapid Carbon Fiber Tripod

Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.photographywild.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just got this a few months ago and have really enjoyed it, an excellent tripod, especially considering the price. its in 9+ condition, pretty much new, I've used it a few times, but no issues or problems with it.
I got it to go hiking with since it is so small and light but still has a great weight capacity of 22lbs and great stability. I've been pretty happy with it, but I've got a few things going on and I need to downsize a bit to pay some bills, so I'll be posting some various items for sale over the course of the next few days.

I wrote a small review on the tripod, with pictures of the actual 'pod itself here: Nature and Wildlife Photography Articles - Feisol Tournament CT-3442 Rapid Review

it has the tripod bag and stuff that came with it as new, except for the box, but it was just a brown cardboard box with "CT-3442 Rapid" stamped on it, nothing special.

it retails for $399, I'm asking $319 shipped within the US (insurance is extra if you want it), Paypal gift, or add 3% for regular paypal.

here's a couple pics from my review of it for those who no-likey-clicky-links....these are of the actual tripod being sold.

feisol9.jpg

feisol1.jpg

feisol2.jpg

Most reactions

Back