FS/FT Canon EOS and FD cameras and lenses

bbse

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I am new to this forum and I was referred by Littleman. I have several EOS bodies and lenses along with a AE1P with several lenses. I would like to sell or trade all items for one digital SLR or one decent firearm. Of course the firearm trade is more complex, I do those all the time on firearms forums but many here may never have done that. It is legal as long as we go through a dealer/dealers or you live in TN where we can do a bill of sale and prove identity. As for price I don't know what to ask. I have no experience in selling 35mm cameras in a digital world. I do not mean to do this as an auction. If someone emails me they want them I will only negotiate with one person at a time to be fair.
email me at:
[email protected] or [email protected]

Anyways here is my list.

EOS Bodies and lenses
Elan IIe (very good)

Elan (good)
630 (fair...these early ones are metal and built like tanks)
650 (Like new...best of the bunch)

EOS Lenses and flashes
Canon 35-105 slide barrel
Canon 35-90 twist zoom (one of the basic ones that comes on the rebel)
Sigma 28-200

Sigma 70-300 good condition , takes good pictures, slow focus in auto mode
Canon 430 EZ Speedlite

Sunpak 433AF Flash

AE1 Program outfit (excellent)
AE1P body

Canon 50mm F1.4FD lens Like new
Canon 50mm F1.8FD lens Like new
Canon 28mm F2.8FD lens Excellent
Sears 60-300FD 4-5.6 Fair
Vivitar 5600D flash
Bunches of filters, doubler, macro lens adapters,etc.

I added a picture of the Elan II E and the Canon flash as it was not in the original picture.

canon1zs0.jpg

elaniie2qx1.jpg

I know about guns. I don't know much about selling used cameras. If I can trade for a firearm, I'll know what i am getting and its value. Plus, lots of folks have sock drawer guns or guns they inherit and don't want them anyways. It would work for me. Rifle, pistol, revolver or certain shotguns. I am a little pickier on shotguns.

How much are you looking for the AE1 outfit?? Or are you just willing to sell the body and one of the 50mm lenses. Im really just looking at this as a learning tool/novelty and dont need it all unless its in the price. PM me, reply here, or email [email protected]

I am surprised that some seem so shocked. Maybe it is a Southern U.S. thing but every serious shooter I know is also into photography. It just goes hand in hand.

e-mail sent on the 430 speedlite , and I agree,,, here in the south shootin guns or cameras do seem to go hand in hand.

Sorry guy.....I don't mess with pea shooters.

I am not in the maket to trade Fire arms, set a price for those FD mount lenses, and I will consider them.

My primary intrest lies in the 28mm and the 60-300mm and what 55mm filters you may have but I won't turn down the 50mm's if the price is right.

People and their stereotypes...

Guns are not evil, they are just inanimate objects, much like a camera

They are definitely not something to be scared of...

Guys, I am not going to post prices on open forum and you don't show email addresses in user profiles so PM me and I will respond as quickly as I can or email me at

[email protected]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back