magkelly

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
MD Rokkor-X45mm 1:2
Soligor Auto-Tele 2X SR for Minolta
Minolta Auto-Winder

The lens seems to be in very nice condition. Glass looks clear and that and the tele-converter look pretty clean and they appear to be working okay. I'm told the Auto-Winder does work, and it appears to be in decent condition, but I have no way of testing it as I already pitched the SG1 camera that came with it.

It was in very poor shape, shrug. The light seals were gone, the leatherette was peeling off. Right now money is really tight, and I didn't really feel it was really worth it to send this one in to fix it so I just donated it. These parts, unlike the camera, were still in very nice shape and I hated to see them go to waste so I am offering them up here.

I don't have a whole lot invested in these so I'm open to trades or best offer scenarios, but I don't particularly wish to split them up. If you can use them and want to make me an offer or maybe do a trade let me know.

Right now the only working film camera I have is a Pentax SP1. My digital is a Fuji S7000. I could use M42 lenses, filters or other gear for the Pentax. I'm also keen on getting another Spotmatic body, preferably an SP2.

Do you have any pictures? Was the camera an SG1 or XG1? Is the winder the M1 winder with the handle or just the bottom mount?

I'm waiting on my batteries to recharge and I don't happen to have any fresh alkalines at the moment, used them all earlier this week and I haven't been shopping since, so getting some pics will have to wait a few hours sorry, but to answer you SG1 and it's the bottom mount version.

I'll take some pics for the thread as soon as I have them charged. I was going to yesterday actually but someone in the household was "borrowing" my charger all day for charging up the batteries in all his fancy new yard lights!

Do you have any pictures? Was the camera an SG1 or XG1? Is the winder the M1 winder with the handle or just the bottom mount?

Just a quick web shot. I tried to show that the lenses look good but admittedly I've never taken pics of camera lenses before. Here you go. I'd be happy to email the bigger version upon request. Thanks!

minolta.jpg

Most reactions

Back