What's new

FS/FT: Nikkor 35 mm F 1.8 plus 3 ND filters and Opteka Fish Eye Lens Extention 210$

bump, cut the price, didn't realize it was too expensive for a used lens
 
Fish eye extension sold! now only lens and filter left. I will let it go for 160$ included shipping. Any taker please ?
 
Last edited:
bumped, dropped price to 150$ want this gone ASAP! need $$ for a touchpad!!! Any takers ?
 
+1 for cspheak. just received the Opteaka fisheye. As described perfect condition, very well packed. Glad to be your first transaction on TPF. If I didn't already own a 35mm 1.8 prime I would jump on this. Thanks Again. Fitz
 
+1 for cspheak. just received the Opteaka fisheye. As described perfect condition, very well packed. Glad to be your first transaction on TPF. If I didn't already own a 35mm 1.8 prime I would jump on this. Thanks Again. Fitz

Thank you Fitz for your kind comment! I am glad you got them.
 
140$ !!! bump!! why is it so hard to sell a cheap lens these days ???
 
BUMP! $140 is a STEAL!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom