FS/FT = Nikon 50mm f/1.4 (AIS) / Nikon 135mm f/3.5 (AIS) / Sigma 28mm f/2.8 (AIS)

PatrickHMS

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.hmscoatings.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have 3 REALLY NICE Vintage Nikon AIS lenses I am interested in selling. They are currently listed on Atlanta Craigslist, and I may put them on eBay at some time in near future, but thought I would offer them here first.

All three lenses are like new, in near mint condition. Will show the CL links so you can read descriptions.

1.) A Nikon / Nikkor MF AIS 50mm f/1.4, a REALLY nice lens, this also has a Vintage Nippon Kogaku KK rear lens cap -

Nikon / Nikkor 50mm "AI / AIS" f/1.4 MF lens = WOW!

2.) A Nikon / Nikkor MF AIS 135mm f/3.5-4.5, also in extremely nice condition -

Nikon / Nikkor MF "AI / AIS" 135mm f/3.5 portrait lens

3.) A Sigma (Nikon mount) AIS 28mm f/2.8 lens. A really nice, clean, clear lens, not a Nikon lens I know, but not Nikon priced either -

Sigma (Nikon F mount AI / AIS) MF 28mm f/2.8 lens

Prefer to sell, and I am willing to ship (I prefer USPS), will also consider possible trades for other Nikon stuff, always looking for prime lenses, Nikon Speedlights, maybe other Nikon AF / AF-D / AF-S lenses.

Here are all of my current Atlanta Craiigslist listings -

classifieds - craigslist

Please contact me for more information.

Thanks,

What can you all fit in the main section that bag? Looks like a body with a lens mounted and possibly four additional lenses?

Epp,

Are you referring to the Nikon bag I have listed on CL?

There is one divider not even being used. I believe that you could reconfigure to hold two bodies (one on each end of the bag), with 4 sections (for lenses) where that open middle section is right now.

DEFINITELY not as big as the Tamrac 600 Series bags I use, but this should still hold either 1 body with lens mounted and some more lenses, or 2 bodies and less lenses. I can try to move some sections around tomorrow and get back to you. I know for sure you can fit two bodies without lenses. Or maybe put camera bodies on their back with mounted lenses pointed upwards.

This is a nice bag, but definitely not a big one, not nearly big enough for what I need.

Still, this looks a WHOLE lot better than the el-cheapo bag that comes with the Nikon kits. I had a better Nikon even bag than this, but it sold very quickly.

And it is definitely a bag that is better suited for smaller bodies (like D40) than some of the bigger Nikon bodies.

BTW - thanks for lookin'

Last edited:
What can you all fit in the main section that bag? Looks like a body with a lens mounted and possibly four additional lenses?

Epp,

I played with the configuration of the dividers in the bag, here is what I came up with -

With only one camera body, you can place the camera body either on its bottom side, or on the back, either with a lens attached, and have room for 4-6 more lenses, depending on the length of the lenses.

In any of these scenarios, to get extra lenses in the bag you place them either beside one one another (if short prime lenses) or beside one another (if longer zoom lenses), separated by padding or dividers so they do not bump together.

You could put two camera bodies, both on back with lenses attached, have room for 2-4 lenses, depending on length of lenses.

You could put two camera bodies, one on back with lens attached, the second body w/o lens, and have room for several lenses (depending on their length), besides what would be on the first camera body.

Again, not a huge bag, but plenty of room for most if you get creative about how you arrange the dividers.

And like the CL listing mentions, one of the dividers is not even being used the way it is right now.

Does this help?

Last edited:
Yeah, thanks. I'm not sure I really want another shoulder bag, though. If someone ever invents a camera backpack from which I can actually get at my gear without spending ten minutes unpacking it, I'll go with that. Until then, I think I'm considering a belt system instead.

Thanks, anyway.

Most reactions

Back