Apollo.11
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Oct 27, 2010
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 1
- Location
- Dallas
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
>>>New to this forum but have bought and sold on other forums under same user name and 100% feedback on ebay space-ace13.
FOR SALE: Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 IF EX DG HSM (Canon mount) with Warranty.
INCLUDES: Everything that came when new (box, case, and, blank warranty card) & original receipt.
DESCRIPTION/CONDITION: LNIB and is very sharp (very close to my 24-70L). I am the original owner and this lens has been used very little. I bought this lens in February and I will include the original receipt & blank warranty card to the buyer so you will be covered by warranty.
POSSIBLE TRADES:
16-35L, Sigma 24 f/1.8 macro, 1DIIn
$750 paypaled and shipped.
Fedex ground insured to US business address only.
PM me if interested.
FOR SALE: Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 IF EX DG HSM (Canon mount) with Warranty.
INCLUDES: Everything that came when new (box, case, and, blank warranty card) & original receipt.
DESCRIPTION/CONDITION: LNIB and is very sharp (very close to my 24-70L). I am the original owner and this lens has been used very little. I bought this lens in February and I will include the original receipt & blank warranty card to the buyer so you will be covered by warranty.
POSSIBLE TRADES:
16-35L, Sigma 24 f/1.8 macro, 1DIIn
$750 paypaled and shipped.
Fedex ground insured to US business address only.
PM me if interested.
Last edited: