FS: Nikon AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens

jpticar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
***SOLD***

Time to part with my Nikon 24-70mm f/2.8G ED. I received the lens as a gift and have not made enough use to justify keeping it. I shoot primarily during traveling and prefer a more versatile lens with greater zoom range, especially since I shoot with a d90. Even after bringing it on vacation and carrying it around, I hardly ever end up mounting it. Overall the lens is in excellent condition, with no signs of any dust or haze affecting images. The glass is in excellent condition and the only noticeable marks are inside the lens hood just from taking off the lens cap. The lens will come packed in its carry case, with both lens caps, lens hood, and original box. The only item missing is the filter that originally came in the box.

I am not a very active poster in the forum, but I have been reading (and learning!) for a few years now. I have bought and sold items on other forums, including cars! Item will be shipped as soon as payment clears.

I am looking to get $1150 which will include free UPS ground shipping with a valuation of $1200 for insurance on the package.

Thanks!
Joe

adult image

image share

picture hosting

gif upload

screenshot windows

free upload image

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back