FS: Hasselblad 500C + lens/a few goodies

SuperiorPosture

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, my father recently decided that he no longer needed his Hasselblad 500C camera and is gun shy on anything internet. In doing some searching, I see that there have been a few Hasselblads sold here over the years, so I figure this would be a good place to start. I'm not even sure of the value of something like this, but here's what he's got:

1969 Hasselblad 500C body (Serial #TE91386)
Original film pack (Serial #TE137904)
Extra film pack (Serial #141367)
Carl Zeiss Planar 80mm F/2.8 lens w/ lens hood (Serial #NR4598316)
Conical eyepiece
Speed winder
Quick focus ring

You can see in the pictures that everything is in pretty good shape, though it appears that it could use some light cleaning. If what the old man claims is true, he's put no more than 200 frames through the thing since he bought it new. It was stored in a leather bag in a dry area when not in use. Everything seems to work, but I am no expert. My father is looking to get $1,200 for the kit. As a guy who's significantly younger than this camera, I don't know if that's reasonable, but I assumed the people of the first Google result for "photography forum" would know. Thanks for looking!

$IMG_2062a.JPG$IMG_2061a.JPG

Yeah... A 500C/M with WLF, 80mm, and A12 back usually brings about $600-$800. This one is just a 500C (non-changeable screens), so Mully is pretty much correct.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back