FS: Like New AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmorales831

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Looking to sell my Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm VR II lens. It will include all original boxes and all accessories/paperwork(hood, lens cap, rear cap, etc...). I baby all of my stuff, so rest assured that they will be in excellent condition. The lens has had a UV filter since day one and it was only removed to take the pictures. Absolutely dust/scratch free! It is honestly like new. No sign of use at all. Also, this is the latest version with the lock at the 18mm position. This lens sells for $849.99 new and is hard to come by at this price and condition. Please message me if you have any questions. I haven't sold anything on here, but have an absolutely spotless eBay record. Click on the link for full specs.

AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II from Nikon

I accept PayPal only and please, shipping to the continental US only. I'm asking for $650+ shipping.

By the way, this is a US version.

Attachments

• $1.jpg
    $1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 168
  • $2.jpg
    $2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 214
  • $3.jpg
    $3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 202
  • $4.jpg
    $4.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 181
  • $5.jpg
    $5.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 208
  • $6.jpg
    $6.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 182
  • $7.jpg
    $7.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 168
Last edited:
Final offer before it goes on ebay in a week or two. $600 paypal gift/free shipping to continental US/includes UV filter/hood/pouch/boxes/etc. Condition is LIKE NEW!

thats a nice lens, to bad you have resort to ebay...

jmorales831 is a great guy to deal with! I'll have no doubts dealing with him again next time. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back