FS: Like NEW CASE LOGIC SLR BACK PACK ONLY $30 SHIPPED!

RL.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
rldigitalmedia.zenfolio.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought this new about 2-3 months ago and it has been amazing. It has a compartment on top that stores the camera+lens and has enough space in the body of the pack for 3-4 lenses/flashes/accessories. The top compartment is easily accessible and makes taking the camera out effortless and fast! It also has a thing on one side to store a water bottle and on the other side are velcro straps to add a add on case to.

The reason I am selling it is because I upgraded from a nikon d5000 to a gripped canon 50d and the 50d doesn't fit because of the battery grip lol so I am in the market for a new bag.

It is in brand new condition and doesn't show any signs of use or wear.

30 shipped to CONUS

CIMG0826.jpg

CIMG0828.jpg

CIMG0832.jpg

CIMG0829.jpg

I actually ran into the same predicament, same camera bodies and everything. Did you happen to go with the Zeikos grip as well? haha

But this bag really is great. If you aren't using a grip, the camera body + lens will fit securely. I've used lenses ranging from 35mm primes all the way up to 250mm telephotos, all of which fit fine. Lens hoods won't typically fit when attached to the lens (even when reversed,), but other than that no complaints. This bag is pretty roomy and has a nice padding. I had my 50d in this bag during a car accident that totaled the front end of the car and the camera was protected with no harm.

The lens department also backs up well as a cup holder when you take your camera out :thumbup:

Just giving some additional information and first hand recommendation for this bag.

Can you ship to europe? To estonia to be accurate.
Is this bag waterproof?
I think for that price it is really good bag :)

Most reactions

Back