Markw
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jul 25, 2008
- Messages
- 4,057
- Reaction score
- 230
- Location
- Baltimore
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD!
Hey everyone!
The bag is in perfect condition. Never left the house, only used to hold equipment. Like new. AW 'bag' is 100% in tact, as is everything else in and on the bag. I will upload photos later. It will hold TONS of stuff, including a laptop. here is the thread as to why I am getting rid of it. Just read the first post. PM me with any offers or questions. If you are interested in purchasing it, leave me your zip code too so I can calculate postage. Must sell ASAP to fund the purchase of my new bag...that I have already paid for.
Sorry about the red, thats all I had on hand..
Thanks for looking.
Mark
Hey everyone!
The bag is in perfect condition. Never left the house, only used to hold equipment. Like new. AW 'bag' is 100% in tact, as is everything else in and on the bag. I will upload photos later. It will hold TONS of stuff, including a laptop. here is the thread as to why I am getting rid of it. Just read the first post. PM me with any offers or questions. If you are interested in purchasing it, leave me your zip code too so I can calculate postage. Must sell ASAP to fund the purchase of my new bag...that I have already paid for.
Sorry about the red, thats all I had on hand..
Thanks for looking.
Mark
Last edited: