What's new

FS: LowePro FastPack 350 (blue) -New- $90 including ConUS Shipping

FlyingWithFish

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 16, 2008
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Location
Live: HVN Work: SFO-JFK-LHR-HKG
I have an extra LowePro FastPack 350. Never taken into the field, so its new, but has no tags. This bag is a 'street' photo and laptop backpack.

For full specs and detailed photos please visit:
Lowepro - Fastpack 350

I am selling my FastPack 350 for US$90 including PayPal and ConUS shipping

Any questions or if you'd like it drop me an e-mail at fish@flyingwithfish.com

Below Are A Few Photos Of The Actual Bag I Am Selling

FastPack_x01.jpg

FastPack_x02.jpg

FastPack_x03.jpg

FastPack_x04.jpg

FastPack_x05.jpg

FastPack_x06.jpg

FastPack_x07.jpg

FastPack_x08.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom