What's new

FS: Nd filters (lol)

Life

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
308
Reaction score
47
Location
Michigan USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought a set for my 52mm lens, well after I bought them I sold the 52mm lens. I won't be needing these anymore. I wanted to do a simple return, but they want $6 shipping. ( it really would only cost $2) They are: 52mm [h=1]Neutral Density Professional Photography Filter Set (ND2 ND4 ND8) + Premium MagicFiber Microfiber Cleaning Cloth[/h]
I want $12 for all shipped or your best offer.
 
Yup. and this set IS brand new, haven't even open'd them yet. it's .99c cheaper or with "or best offer" so if someone offered $11 i'd do that too..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom