What's new

FS: Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX

2WheelPhoto

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 14, 2011
Messages
6,844
Reaction score
996
Location
Tampa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is my very last DX lens remaining. It is in brand new condition. $250 firm and I'll cover Paypal fees and shipping (CONUS).

Here is current price and full description: Nikon 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR AF-S DX Nikkor Autofocus 2179

PM if interested, thanks.

20111109-DSC_9257.jpg


20111109-DSC_9245.jpg
 
*bump*
 
Again, my last D7000 DX lens gotta' go
bigthumb.gif
 
This lens has been sold and will on its way to Canada. Of course I'll use extra wrapping because I hear its cold up there
bigthumb.gif
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom