FS: Nikon 10.5mm 2.8 Fisheye Nikkor Lens

BAmereihn

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A fisheye lens is a wide-angle lens that takes in an extremely wide angle of view. The Nikon 2148 AF DX Fisheye-NIKKOR 10.5mm f/2.8G ED lens was designed exclusively for NIKON digital SLR cameras that feature NIKON's DX Format Sensor. The AF DX Fisheye-Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8G ED lens significantly expands NIKON's DX-Nikkor category of interchangeable lenses. Go beyond wide angle with this DX series lens for your Nikon DSLR. The actual focal length of 10.5mm is equivalent to that of about 16mm on a 35mm-film camera. 16mm is considered the borderline from ultrawide angle to fisheye. Unlike older fisheye lenses that cut-off the corners, this fisheye lens fills the entire frame with a useful image. Nikon DSLR owners now can enjoy wider angle shots of landscapes, skylines, and astronomical views of the night sky with the Nikon AF DX Fisheye-NIKKOR 10.5mm f/2.8G ED lens. This is the wide-angle lens you've been missing. Now is your opportunity to pick one up. Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass element minimizes chromatic aberration. Design enables a combination of wider angle of view with optical characteristics that are optimized for Nikon digital SLR camera sensors. Nikon D-type design provides precise distance information for flash and ambient light exposure processes. Rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural. G-type DX NIKKOR is designed exclusively for use with Nikon digital SLR models. Built-in flower-type lens hood Includes CL-0715 soft case, lens cover, rear cap For Nikon DSLR camera with a DX mount / Also compatible with FX series in DX crop mode
Lens is used in like new condition, includes soft pouch
$555

i take credit cards

I use one of these underwater what a great lens and great price as well. It shouldn't last long I would think.

bump because I dont feel like listing on ebay

Most reactions

New Topics

Back