Restomage
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Jul 3, 2009
- Messages
- 517
- Reaction score
- 25
- Location
- Fort Collins, CO
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Up for sale is my Nikon 18-200mm VR. This is a great lens for Nikon cameras and is considered by many as the best all-around lens that Nikon makes for DX format sensors; it's perfect for vacations or situations where you can only have one lens.
The lens has been babied and kept in good condition. The only issue with the the lens is one of the rubber grips on the zoom started to split, so I patched it with some rubber glue (see pic) and it holds very well but if you're particularly anal you can buy a new grip online for around $20. It comes with the box, lens hood and papers. I don't have the receipt, sorry, but I've owned it for about a year and a half.
The reason I'm selling is because I just upgraded to a 24-70mm.
If you're local, I also am willing to TRADE for a SB-900 + a little cash or a Nikon 10.5mm fisheye or a 16mm fisheye. Please let me know if you have any questions.
The lens has been babied and kept in good condition. The only issue with the the lens is one of the rubber grips on the zoom started to split, so I patched it with some rubber glue (see pic) and it holds very well but if you're particularly anal you can buy a new grip online for around $20. It comes with the box, lens hood and papers. I don't have the receipt, sorry, but I've owned it for about a year and a half.
The reason I'm selling is because I just upgraded to a 24-70mm.
If you're local, I also am willing to TRADE for a SB-900 + a little cash or a Nikon 10.5mm fisheye or a 16mm fisheye. Please let me know if you have any questions.