What's new

FS: Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 VR

FocusDave

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 3, 2011
Messages
155
Reaction score
6
Location
San Luis Obispo, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is that kit lens that came with my camera, which I have no use for anymore. It's got a couple small cosmetic blemishes (shown below), but the glass is in great condition and it takes great photos. I'm asking $85 plus PayPal fees and shipping OBO. The lens comes with the original Nikon front lens cap, 3rd party rear cap, and a Kenko 52mm warming filter w/case.

$DSC_0097.webp$DSC_0103.webp$DSC_0100.webp$DSC_0101.webp$DSC_0102.webp$DSC_0098.webp$DSC_0099.webp

Like I said, the lens still produces fine pictures:

Grand Canyon by Focus Dave, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Bumpity bump. I know someone needs a backup 18-55. I am considering any reasonable offers.
 
I know selling a basic kit lens is a bit of a stretch, but I feel like someone wants it for the right price.
 
Lowered the asking price. Feel free to make an offer, as well.
 
$60 plus PayPal and shipping and you've got yourself a deal. PM me and I'll send you my PayPal address.
 
Gonna make a fine reverse mount Macro lens for somebody on the cheap!
 
I've got a local deal pending. If it doesn't work out I'll reply to all PMs.
 
Sorry guys, the lens is sold. I got $75 for it locally, which is more than the offers I was getting on here and I didn't have to ship. I hope you won't think too poorly of me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom