What's new

FS: Nikon 70-200 f2.8G AF-S ED VRii

ErinWood

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 11, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Location
West Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For Sale:
Nikon 70-200 f2.8G AF-S ED VRii
This lens is my favorite for everything. Indoor and outdoor sports and portraits! If I had to pick one lens to own this would be it.
I am the original owner. Bought in March of 2011. I bought the d700, this lens and the 24-70 all at the same time.

Mint condition! No dents, dings, scrapes or scratches.
$1,900
I can send more pictures if you are interested.
and yes, I shot the Nikon gear with my Canon Gear.

$Nikonforsale-2993 copy.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom