What's new

FS: Nikon 85 f1.8G AFS

Aloicious

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
1,661
Reaction score
452
Location
UT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sold!
 
Last edited:
Great deal been debating between this or a 28 for my next prime pickup.. So tempting :)
 
Great deal been debating between this or a 28 for my next prime pickup.. So tempting :)
w.png

agreed with you this one so tempting :D

85_2_zps4974f49c.jpg
 
its a fantastic lens. here's a 2 image stitched pano I took with it out at spiral jetty:

spiraljettysunset_zps8295e03a.jpg~original
 
its a fantastic lens. here's a 2 image stitched pano I took with it out at spiral jetty:

spiraljettysunset_zps8295e03a.jpg~original

Wow, that's beautiful!! So, if I buy that lens, then I can just automatically start taking beautiful landscapes like that, eh?? :lmao:

Congratulations on the upcoming little bundle of joy! (Just like a camera, the "bundle" also comes with some other things--joy, love, awe, fatigue, nerves and poop. LOTS of poop. :lol: )
 
Wow, that's beautiful!! So, if I buy that lens, then I can just automatically start taking beautiful landscapes like that, eh?? :lmao:

Congratulations on the upcoming little bundle of joy! (Just like a camera, the "bundle" also comes with some other things--joy, love, awe, fatigue, nerves and poop. LOTS of poop. :lol: )

Sure! isn't that how it works :D hehe

Thanks! we're excited, and stressed, but mostly excited.
 
well guys, looks like she's sold! I've got other stuff I'll be posting soon as well, not much glass other than perhaps my 105 AIS, but we'll see whats in store...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom