What's new

FS: Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II

blink21me

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 3, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
East Bay, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I only used this lens twice. After that it almost literally just sat in my bag. I LOVE this lens, I bought it brand new from Adorama and paid over $900 after tax and shipping (receipt available if you wanna see it). Unfortunately I have to try and let it go for something I have more love for - I need the cash to get my car fixed... It's in perfect condition and has been very well taken care of. Like I said, it almost literally just sat in my camera bag, not a single scratch, no smudge, no dust or anything at all.

DSC_1353-1.jpg


DSC_1352-1.jpg


DSC_1356.jpg


DSC_1345.jpg


$750, would accept trades for something that would compliment my two other lenses (10-20mm and 35mm) + cash
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom