What's new

FS:Nikon D2H($199)Excellent Condition[Also have lenses for sale]

bvengence

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
19
Reaction score
3
Location
New Bedford, MA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey everyone I am selling my Nikon D2H camera. The camera is in excellent condition with a few tiny tiny scratches.
Price - $199 Including shipping PayPal
I also have a Nikon AFS 24-70mm f2.8 that I am selling for $750 and a Canon TS-E 24mm 1:3.5L ii for $850.
I'm pretty new here so if you guys need any references let me know.
Shoot me a pm if interested.

- Tanya
$nikondh.webp
$NIKONDH2.webp
 
Thank you for such a smooth and easy transaction. I look forward to the product.
 
no one jumped on the 24-70 for nikon. That's surprising me. I'm so interested but the funds aren't right.
 
no one jumped on the 24-70 for nikon. That's surprising me. I'm so interested but the funds aren't right.

Sorry to inform you.. But I... you know the rest. lol
 
RZ have you recieved it yet?

This is the third purchase I have made on this site and the 2nd that has not shipped the product after receiving the funds. And people question why I get information on the buyer before the transaction. It is sad that these individuals are out there, but I get enjoyment in putting these people in jail. So hopefully she will answer the 5 emails and 6 PM I have recently sent over the last week.

It is just sad.

Also the links in her profile and her signature are not real and do not even work, signs of a red flag.
 
^ was wondering why they were selling a $1400 lens for $750 lol
 
RZ have you recieved it yet?

This is the third purchase I have made on this site and the 2nd that has not shipped the product after receiving the funds. And people question why I get information on the buyer before the transaction. It is sad that these individuals are out there, but I get enjoyment in putting these people in jail. So hopefully she will answer the 5 emails and 6 PM I have recently sent over the last week.

It is just sad.

Also the links in her profile and her signature are not real and do not even work, signs of a red flag.

Hey tentwo, I did not go through with the purchase. My payment was refunded the next day by the seller. I sent a few emails asking for reasons and such but I never got a reply so I just forgot about it. Did you file a claim through Paypal?
 
RZ have you recieved it yet?

This is the third purchase I have made on this site and the 2nd that has not shipped the product after receiving the funds. And people question why I get information on the buyer before the transaction. It is sad that these individuals are out there, but I get enjoyment in putting these people in jail. So hopefully she will answer the 5 emails and 6 PM I have recently sent over the last week.

It is just sad.

Also the links in her profile and her signature are not real and do not even work, signs of a red flag.

Hey tentwo, I did not go through with the purchase. My payment was refunded the next day by the seller. I sent a few emails asking for reasons and such but I never got a reply so I just forgot about it. Did you file a claim through Paypal?


Hmm, I paid $700 for the lens and the seller refunded my payment as well. She asked that I "transfer funds to my paypal account" because I used my CC through paypal. I backed out due to the sketchiness of the situation.

Good luck to all that have dealt with this seller.
 
Yeah and this person has 16 investigations pending with paypal. The agent sent me to the fraud department and they also informed me that this individual is looking at federal criminal charges for excessive fraud so everyone beware!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom