FS: Nikon D300+55-300mm f4.5-5.6 lens+Battery grip+accessories ! 1,150.00 shipped.

azn_xxxd

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have the D300 which bought several years ago as a back up camera, it now has 14k shots. The condition is 97% new. I always keep it in the safe so no scratches, dent, pixel, or any other malfunctions relating to the camera. Come check it out if you like.

I also have the Nikon DX lens 55-300mm for sale, very good condition, to be honest, i only used it once when i was in Las Vegas last year and thats it. It comes with filter and everything. Including the filter too. Perfect in condition.

-D300 including : ( all the accessories) I also have the after market battery grip with 2 more batteries.The battery grip i bought on Amazon is 95 dollars, so the total you have 3 batteries. So the Price is for the D300 with everything is 1,150 obo (50 bucks is for Fedex shipping)

Call Chris 281-777-9773, email : [email protected]
Paypal with confirmed Addresses only !

$DSC_3566.jpg$DSC_3571.jpg$DSC_3596.jpg$DSC_3593.jpg

No offers guys ? No one like D300 in here :( 1,100.00 shipped for EVERYTHING ?

I don't think it's that people don't like the camera, but more that people in the market for a D300 might not want one with a $400 DX telephoto lens. Most people doing hardcore shooting probably use professional FX telephotos. Try selling the lens separately and see if that helps. I know that you ideally want to sell everything at once, but realistically (I sold my old DSLR earlier this year) you will have much better luck selling the lens and the body/grip/batteries separately.

uhm thanks ill part out anything if interest you.

I unfortunately am not in the market for either of those, I was just trying to be helpful :]

I meant that i can part it out for anyone who prefers that way :)

Sold the body, still have the lens for sell ! 55-300mm F4.5-5.6 96% new ! 270 shipped in US!

Body sold lens sold ! Another one will be up for sale :))

Most reactions

New Topics

Back