What's new

FS: Nikon D300s Camera Body

You're rather misinformed, there's a lot more difference between the D300 and D300s than just video.

7fps vs 6fps
Dual card slots
Dedicated center OK button
Dedicated Info button
Quiet mode
2 extra options in ADL
Virtual horizon
 
You're rather misinformed, there's a lot more difference between the D300 and D300s than just video.

7fps vs 6fps 8fps for both with grip. Also rating is JPEG, not RAW which is what I shoot.
Dual card slots This is very nice, but not really worth the upgrade $$$.
Dedicated center OK button Agian, nice change...
Dedicated Info button
Quiet mode
2 extra options in ADL What about when using PW's?
Virtual horizon I have never had a D3, so I do not know how nice this is...

Not really worth the upgrade unless you can find the "s" for $900 or less. If I were in your shoes, I would return for the hit and not worry about these guys on here!

I am sure alot of people are waiting to see what Nikon does next with their top of the line DX frame. I know I am.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom