d51004sale
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Sep 7, 2012
- Messages
- 16
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- florida
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
View attachment 19636
I live in orlando, fl so if you want to meet up we can totally do that.
Its 4 months old and has around 1300 actuations.
I still have the original box and all that too.
Photos of the camera were taken with my Galaxy Nexus so pardon the quality...
If we are meeting in person of course it will be cash, but otherwise it will be amazon payments, LR, or WU.
View attachment 19628View attachment 19629View attachment 19630View attachment 19631
Priced at: 500 dollars
You can always email me at dragginremix@gmail.com
Thanks.
I live in orlando, fl so if you want to meet up we can totally do that.
Its 4 months old and has around 1300 actuations.
I still have the original box and all that too.
Photos of the camera were taken with my Galaxy Nexus so pardon the quality...
If we are meeting in person of course it will be cash, but otherwise it will be amazon payments, LR, or WU.
View attachment 19628View attachment 19629View attachment 19630View attachment 19631
Priced at: 500 dollars
You can always email me at dragginremix@gmail.com
Thanks.