FS: Nikon D60, Lenses, Accessories

blabus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
UPDATE: D60 and 35mm f/1.8 have been sold. All that's left is the 70-300mm.

Hey guys, just found this forum, and it looks to be an incredible resource. I've been searching for a place to sell some of my gear, because the other options I've tried have not turned out well. Listed some stuff on eBay, and got nothing other than 4 scam offers. Listed on craigslist, nothing but 3 scam offers. Asked about trading everything in at Wolf Camera- got back an insulting quote. So, I figured this might be a better option. :)

Alright this is what I've got up for sale. Everything is in extremely good condition- basically might as well be brand new. Also the lenses have had protective UV filters on them since the day they came out of the box.

I'll sell everything individually, or if you want to buy more than one item, I'll take $50 off of the combined price of them. Anyway, here's what I've got:

- Nikon D60 body (includes battery, charger, software, manuals & camera bag): SOLD
- AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens (includes lens cap, lens hood and UV filter): SOLD
- AF-S VR Zoom-NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G IF-ED (includes lens cap, lens hood and UV filter): $350

Shipping obviously depends on what you're buying, so if you're interested in something let me know and I'll get you a price for shipping.

So anyway, let me know if you have any questions. Also sorry about the picture quality, I had to use my phone (obviously couldn't use the D60 :) )

IMG_0094.JPG

IMG_0095.JPG

IMG_0097.JPG

Last edited:
Actually, if one of the mods could delete this thread, I'd appreciate it, and then I can just create a new one for the zoom lens, since that's all that's left still available.

Thanks!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back