FS: Nikon D80, 18-135, batt grip and 6GB! Free delivery to Edmonton AB ;)

dewey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello... so it's time for a second D200 body so my D80 has to go... Everything is about 4 months old and has always been well cared for. The body, lens and batt grip have no damage and works perfect. The kit lens has never been used and is still in original package. All Nikon boxes, paperwork and cables included.

For Sale:

What I paid for it in ()

Nikon D80, 10.2 Megapixel, SLR Digital Camera ($1350)
Nikon 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens. (Included w/body)
2GB SanDisk Extreme SD card ($60)
(2) 2GB Promaster SD cards ($80)
Nikon MBD80 Battery Grip ($180)

Total price paid: $1670

Will sell package for $1200. I will post pictures of the kit shortly.
Contact me or post any questions here. Thanks for looking.

ALSO I will be traveling to Edmonton AB 3/17/07 so if anyone in the area wants to buy it I'll deliver it for free... a gift to my Canadian friends. :thumbup:

Oh yeah and the wireless remote too... dangit Nikon it should work on the D200 to :grumpy:

I'd rather sell the entire kit.

Also as promised here are some pics...

cam5.jpg

cam4.jpg

cam3.jpg

cam2.jpg

cam1.jpg

bump... had a few offers but waiting until Friday to take the highest offer if nobody will buy at 1200.

Dewey

Just what we need...another Nikon Shooter in Edmonton :roll: :lol: :lol:

I know that member Speedtrap lives in Edmonton and shoots Nikon. I haven't seen him around here in a long while though. Maybe shoot him an E-mail and see if he's interested. Just tell him, Big Mike sent you ;)

LOL... Canons work in weather that cold? You're BIG Mike... why are you carrying around that little sissy camera? :lmao:

So how far away are these oil sands projects from Edmonton? I'm thinking they'd provide some unique landscsape shots?

Camera still available... :thumbup:

So how far away are these oil sands projects from Edmonton?
It's about a 5 hour drive, North to Fort McMurray...and most if it is on a two lane highway that is packed full of guys in pickup trucks trying to get there or back, as fast as they can. Not a fun time.

If you are here and you want to see some scenery...I suggest heading west to the mountains. It's about 4 hours to Jasper National Park and a couple hours south of there to Banff National Park. Between the towns of Jasper and Banff is the Columbia Icefields Parkway...which is one of the most beautiful drives that anyone could ever take.

Closer to the city is Elk Island National Park. They have abundant wildlife, including many Bison (buffalo). Right next to Elk Island is The Blackfoot area, it's a huge nature reserve with plenty of hiking trails and wildlife. Either of these are only 20 minutes from the city.

Thanks for the tip - I drive like a rude American... wait I.... nevermind. ;) I'll be sure to get a big rental car.

I was in Calgary for three weeks a month back and the Banff area was beautiful. I made the drive through the kicking horse pass to BC and it was a weekend to remember! I have three weeks in Edmonton so I'll be sure to check out Jasper and I'll go back to the ice fields again - it was amazing.

Most reactions

Back