FS: Nikon D90

Joel_W

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'm selling my Nikon D90 that I purchased a few months ago from CGibson1, which is in absolutely perfect condition. Less then 2,500 actuations, two Nikon batteries, D90 user manual, View DX CD, all cables & paperwork, as well as David Bush's Nikon D90 book.
Lenses: 18-70mm DX f3.5-4.5 G
55-200mm f4-5.6 kit lens
Kenko etention tubes: 12,20, & 36mm tubes
Nikon DR-6 right angle viewfinder.

Package Price: $850 plus shipping.
Package only. Please no pm's or emails asking for individual items.

The reason I'm selling everything off is because I have Retina Edema in both eyes. I'm now legally blind in my left eye, and the disease once again is spreading in the right eye, which is the eye I use for photography and just about everything else. So it's getting harder and harder to compose and take pictures.

All serious inquiries please email me at: [email protected]

Thanks,
Joel

...not trying to sink your sale,but,how did it go from 3844 actuations to less than 2500?

For Sale - Nikon D90 with 3844 Shutter Count, 2 batteries, and more....

For Sale: A Nikon D90 with a low shutter count of 3844. Included are two Nikon batteries for it, the original box, manuals, and accessories. Also included is a copy of David Busch's Guide to the Nikon D90. Amazon.com: David Busch's Nikon D90 Guide to Digital SLR Photography (9781598639056): David D. Busch: Books

I bought this for my girlfriend last August or so.. for her birthday! Since I recently upgraded to a D800, I was going to sell my Nikon D7000... but she decided she wanted that, and to sell her D90. Got to keep her happy, right? :) It is in excellent shape, and shoots like brand new. There are several very small scratches in the plastic LED display cover, but hardly noticeable at all. You don't even see them when the display is on. The camera is perfect everywhere else.

So that means that someone is going to get a great deal on a Nikon D90. They are currently selling used on Ebay and Amazon for $600 and up. So I am asking $600.00. I will pay shipping anywhere in the US!

...i do see you are throwing in some glass,and some other accessories......GLWS

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
...not trying to sink your sale,but,how did it go from 3844 actuations to less than 2500?

For Sale - Nikon D90 with 3844 Shutter Count, 2 batteries, and more....

For Sale: A Nikon D90 with a low shutter count of 3844. Included are two Nikon batteries for it, the original box, manuals, and accessories. Also included is a copy of David Busch's Guide to the Nikon D90. Amazon.com: David Busch's Nikon D90 Guide to Digital SLR Photography (9781598639056): David D. Busch: Books

I bought this for my girlfriend last August or so.. for her birthday! Since I recently upgraded to a D800, I was going to sell my Nikon D7000... but she decided she wanted that, and to sell her D90. Got to keep her happy, right? :) It is in excellent shape, and shoots like brand new. There are several very small scratches in the plastic LED display cover, but hardly noticeable at all. You don't even see them when the display is on. The camera is perfect everywhere else.

So that means that someone is going to get a great deal on a Nikon D90. They are currently selling used on Ebay and Amazon for $600 and up. So I am asking $600.00. I will pay shipping anywhere in the US!

...i do see you are throwing in some glass......GLWS

Sorry, I didn't remember the exact count other then it was very low. And yes, I'm throwing in both lenses, one a kit and one not a kit lens, extension tubes, and a Nikon DR-6 right angle viewfinder.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Sorry you have to sell your toy joel....shame to miss your flower photos. ;-(

Wow, really sorry to hear that, Joel. I can certainly empathize with vision problems. Just curious--are you diabetic? From what I understand, that is a pretty common diabetic complication.

If I had that kind of money, I would buy it from you. I'm really looking to get a D7000 when I can afford it--maybe by then, Charlie will be selling the one he gave to his girlfriend! :lol:

I hope this sells quickly, but more than that, I hope things go well for you. Have you had the laser surgery done on either/both eyes?

...I,too,meant to wish you well in both your health,and your sale.............you pulled the trigger just ahead of me when you bought it.......now i don't have the disposable income or i would at least make an offer on the body (though i know you wish not to seperate the package):thumbup:

Thanks to all for your kind words and wishes.
And yes, I've been borderline Diabetic for a few years now.
I have every intention of having as many laser surgeries to seal those ruptured blood vessels as their willing to do. So far my right eye vision isn't what it was just last year, but with my new glasses I can still function and see pretty well. It's just a lot harder to actually see everything in the viewfinder. With the DR-6 set to 2X it's a real help, but I can't always use it.

Joel

Most reactions

Back