What's new

FS Nikon Lenses

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
3,594
Reaction score
3,636
Location
Old Saybrook, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just put some lenses on the bay making room for the big Tammy if it ever appears..
Nikon 18-140
Nikon 18-55
Nikon 35-70 f3.3-4.5
Tamron 11-18
Nikon 70-210 F4 (constant)

You can see them here. kritoferrowe on eBay
If you want any, I can pull them from the bay and sell directly here..
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Would that Tamron 11-18 be decent for landscape? Also, what prices are you looking for on these?
 
Would that Tamron 11-18 be decent for landscape? Also, what prices are you looking for on these?
It's not bad for an affordable UWA. All the prices are on eBay if you click through, but I would take 225+ shipping here...
 
Alright I'll have to think about it. Got my eyes on so much other gear at the moment. GLWS in the meantime!
 
First 2 Nikons are gone...
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Would you send the Tamron to NZ for me? my cost of course
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom