What's new

FS: NIKON SB-700 flash

jamesbjenkins

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 9, 2012
Messages
1,481
Reaction score
328
Location
Dallas / Ft. Worth TX
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For sale is my NIKON SB-700 speedlight in like new condition. The only reason I'm selling is that it doesn't have a PC sync port for remote RF firing. Didn't think that would be important when I bought it, but I was wrong.

It's lived in my camera bag since day one. Been used about 10 times in the field. Could easily be mistaken for brand new. No nicks or scratches anywhere. It is missing the stand, which was lost on location somewhere.

My lack of foresight is your gain. Sells for about $330 retail, my price is $275 firm plus shipping. I'll cover the PayPal fee.

I can provide pictures to any interested party. Thanks for looking!
 
Here's a picture of everything included, for anyone who's interested. The soft zipper bag is in the box.
 

Attachments

  • $image-3197971845.webp
    $image-3197971845.webp
    54.3 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
After doing some research on eBay, I've realized my price is too high.

The price is now $245 plus shipping. I'll cover the PayPal fee.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom