FS: Nikon Speedlites and flash triggers

Braineack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have a lot of useful equipment just collecting dust for years. Trying to reduce my clutter and put some of this stuff to use.

YN560-II Manual Speedlite. $30 shipped.
N̶e̶e̶w̶e̶r̶ ̶7̶5̶0̶I̶I̶ ̶T̶T̶L̶ ̶S̶p̶e̶e̶d̶l̶i̶t̶e̶.̶ ̶$̶3̶5̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶p̶p̶e̶d̶.̶
(1) YN-622N-TX & (2) YN-622N i-TTL Triggers. $50 shipped.
(4) RF-603N triggers. I modified (1) to be able to trigger the rest. $30 shipped.

I have (3) Flashpoint R2 Zoom (non-ttl) speedlites I could part with if someone is really interested, but I wasn't quite ready to list them.

Everything in good an working order. Ill try to include as many accessories/boxes/etc. as I can find when shipping out. But otherwise, what you see is what you get.

PXL_20210309_220311026.jpg

Would prefer Venmo or Zelle; Paypal I'll have to charge a hatred/inconvenience fee.

Last edited:
bump. OBO. I'm sure these would be still very useful for a beginner.

I own yongnuo and neewer speedlights, as well as those yognuo 622n triggers. they work great. I used them with both Nikon and Fuji cameras. great for portrait work. I use mine with softbox's and brollys.
this is all great entry-level gear at fantastic prices. grab a few stands and cheap softbox umbrellas and you have a fantastic setup for portraits.

Also, Braineack is a stand-up guy. buy with confidence.

:)

I have a pending sale on the Neewer Flash and YN-622 trigger set.

Looks like that fell through.

Still really good stuff here for a beginner into both On and Off Flash Photography. That Neewer flash isn't a slouch. I've shot a wedding with it...

If I still had a Nikon digital, I'd be all over this. Super deal. Great guy to deal with, buy with confidence.

Sigh.. Tempting.

Neewer Flash gone.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back