T thed1ngo TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 15, 2012 #1 Sold! Last edited: Oct 15, 2012
KmH In memoriam Supporting Member 📸 Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 41,401 Reaction score 5,706 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Aug 15, 2012 #2 Consider contacting this guy......http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...95164-tripod-ballhead-really-right-stuff.html
Consider contacting this guy......http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...95164-tripod-ballhead-really-right-stuff.html
T thed1ngo TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 15, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 This item is still for sale.
T thed1ngo TPF Noob! Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 6 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 6, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 More pictures available upon request. Just send me your e-mail address and I'll send them right over!!
More pictures available upon request. Just send me your e-mail address and I'll send them right over!!
I irina0128 TPF Noob! Joined Oct 18, 2012 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Oct 18, 2012 #5 How much? I would like to buy it if its still available.