rzxrey
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 2, 2013
- Messages
- 60
- Reaction score
- 2
- Location
- Canada
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
SOLD. Please Delete
Selling my Rokinon 35 1.4 for Nikon. Its in MINT condition and functioning perfectly. I used it on my D800. Its sharp as they say and can deliver awesome video especially at f1.4 where I use it most. The lens comes complete with box, cap, hood, back cover and I think the receipt is still here. I'm also throwing in a Hasselblad focus lever whcih is a great alternative for expensive ff and fits well on the focus ring of the lens.
What you see in the pics is what you get. Cropped sample image attached (open). Asking $400 + shipping to US/Canada. Sorry, I can't ship outside NA. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.
Click them for inspection:






Selling my Rokinon 35 1.4 for Nikon. Its in MINT condition and functioning perfectly. I used it on my D800. Its sharp as they say and can deliver awesome video especially at f1.4 where I use it most. The lens comes complete with box, cap, hood, back cover and I think the receipt is still here. I'm also throwing in a Hasselblad focus lever whcih is a great alternative for expensive ff and fits well on the focus ring of the lens.
What you see in the pics is what you get. Cropped sample image attached (open). Asking $400 + shipping to US/Canada. Sorry, I can't ship outside NA. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking.
Click them for inspection:






Last edited: