ultimadrift TPF Noob! Joined Apr 17, 2011 Messages 128 Reaction score 5 Location Sacramento, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2011 #1 SOLDDDDD Last edited: May 6, 2011
molested_cow TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Jul 3, 2004 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 534 Location Here N There May 4, 2011 #2 So it's for DX?
mwcfarms No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Mar 16, 2010 Messages 2,655 Reaction score 179 Location Southern Alberta Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 4, 2011 #3 I do believe so. I think its probably this one Sigma releases 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM: Digital Photography Review minus the HSM updated motor. DC is digital crop sensor and DG is full frame and 35mm.
I do believe so. I think its probably this one Sigma releases 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC OS HSM: Digital Photography Review minus the HSM updated motor. DC is digital crop sensor and DG is full frame and 35mm.
ultimadrift TPF Noob! Joined Apr 17, 2011 Messages 128 Reaction score 5 Location Sacramento, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2011 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Actually it is the HSM version of it.