What's new

FS: Sigma 50-150mm f/2.8 II APO HSM

dxqcanada2

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 4, 2008
Messages
7,890
Reaction score
1,715
Location
Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sigma 50-150mm II APO f2.8 = -> price U$520.00
A mount for APS-C Sony/Minolta.

Minor marks on the zen coating. Small chips on the hood, nothing too bad.
Comes with hood and front/rear caps ... and softcase+box if you want it.

All items + shipping costs additional (from Canada) ... which I will have to figure out when I know where you are.

This is a great lens ... light, fast, and great wide open.

Ask questions please, before buying.

... also I have a Sony DT 16-105mm if anyone is interested.

sigma50150.webp
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom