FS: Tamrac System 3 Camera Bag, Black, Like New

jdag

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
SOLD

Price: $35 shipped

I am selling a LIKE NEW Tamrac System 3 bag. I no longer need this bag as I needed a larger one. this bag is in excellent condition. Cost of this bag is about $75 new...so get it here and save!

Amazon.com: Tamrac 5603 System 3 Camera Bag (Black): Camera & Photo

· The System 3 is the perfect camera bag for those photographers with a digital or film SLR, two or three lenses and a few accessories. It cradles the camera with attached zoom lens in Tamrac's USA patented Lens-Bridge and LensGate Divider Systems. Tamrac's full-coverage Dual Action Top provides quick access to the interior, featuring foam-padded adjustable dividers and a pocket inside the top to keep film and accessories visible and organized.

· The 5603 is equipped with a Slide Pocket that incorporates Tamrac's exclusive Memory & Battery Management System (patent pending) for holding memory cards, batteries and other accessories. The ZipDrop front pocket is compartmentalized for accessories or personal items. A zippered, mesh accessory pocket keeps small items in easy reach. The zippered pocket in back provides a handy place for tickets and documents. You can add Tamrac accessories using the attachment slots for the Strap Accessory System (S.A.S. ) and Modular Accessory System (M.A.S.) products to customize this compact bag. An EasyGrip handle, BioCurveTM shoulder strap with a non-slip patch and Piggy-Back Pocket combine with the rest of the features to make this an excellent choice for the photographer with a single camera and equipment.

External Dimensions 11 1/4 W x 9 1/4 D x 8 H, 29 x 23 x 20 cm
Internal Dimensions 9 W x 6 D x 7 H, 23 x 15 x 18 cm
Weight 1 lb. 5 oz. (595 g)

5878251995_c193a02f0b_z.jpg

5878252345_6c98af25ef.jpg

5878253065_0e23694816.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Bump w/lower price

Most reactions

New Topics

Back