FS: Crumpler "The 2 Million Dollar Home" Red Messenger Camera Shoulder Bag

jdag

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Selling Price: $17 shipped

**Purchased and never used. No packaging or tags.**

For compact to medium sized devices & basic Accessories. It measures approx. 6 1/2" across X 8 1/2" tall X 3" wide.

This has an adjustable non-removable 1 1/2" black shoulder strap. It is red with black trim. The flap in front closes by Velcro and has a push in buckle.

On the inside of the top flap is a zippered netted pocket, On the front of the main compartment is a Velcro close pocket with a zippered netted pocket inside.

The main compartment is well padded and all open space.

Please feel free to ask any questions!

00606_26zVtH9HIq8_600x450.jpg

00606_qP22wKNsFf_600x450.jpg

01414_gCOSI65b2rJ_600x450.jpg

Last edited:
Ah! You guys beat me to it...I just realized I hadn't put on a price! I just edited.

As for the color...you won't easily lose it!

Ah! You guys beat me to it...I just realized I hadn't put on a price! I just edited.

As for the color...you won't easily lose it!

Lol.. which might explain why people buy those awful neon colored cars. Eh.. probably not though.. lol. Anyway, wish you luck with the sale.

Thanks...I am not a huge fan of the color (how's that for pumping up the sale value)....but it really is a very high quality bag.

I have a Crumpler 7 Million Dollar Home as my primary bag and love it. So I bought this small one for just my camera for when going out and about. But it is slightly small. The camera fits, but it is super tight.

For anyone interested in size...I have a Sony A7ii with a 55mm lens. So really anything larger would not fit in this bag.

Paint it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This has an adjustable non-removable 1 1/2" black shoulder strap. It is red with black trim. The flap in front closes by Velcro and has a push in buckle.

Most reactions

Back