What's new

FS Tamron 90mm Macro for Nikon

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 24, 2012
Messages
3,594
Reaction score
3,636
Location
Old Saybrook, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This lens is in good condition except for 2 small cracks in the focus distance window (last picture). The cracks were there when I purchased the lens and have no affect on anything as they are only cosmetic. This is a screw drive lens and will not AF on the lower level bodies. When shooting macro AF isn't really necessary... I'm looking for $250 shipped and insured via paypal. I would prefer that you have over 50 posts on TPF. Any questions please ask. I have 100% feedback on ebay Follow kritoferrowe on eBay Profiles I figured I would list it here before the bay...









 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I own one of the same, exact Tamron 90mm f/2.8 AF-SP lenses as coastalconn has for sale above, and I have to say--it is a fine performer. It has a very pretty imaging characteristic. One of my favorite flower close-ups was made with the Tamron 90. $26083515.webp I like the way the Tamron 90's defocused zones, both front and rear, have a nice, smooth character. This lens design has good bokeh.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom