lauramerikay
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jun 13, 2011
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Baton Rouge, LA
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm selling my vagabond ii portable battery pack for $190 (locally: Baton Rouge).
Please feel free to haggle with me on the price if you please.
Additional fees WILL be applied for shipping if you live out of state.
Due to the heavy weight of the package I expect shipping to be be more than $10.
The unit has been plugged in almost the entire time I've owned it and is a mere year old.
Works like a charm no complaints other than the unit could weigh less.
Please feel free to haggle with me on the price if you please.
Additional fees WILL be applied for shipping if you live out of state.
Due to the heavy weight of the package I expect shipping to be be more than $10.
The unit has been plugged in almost the entire time I've owned it and is a mere year old.
Works like a charm no complaints other than the unit could weigh less.
Last edited: