What's new

FS: wireless Flash Triggers

sactown024

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
658
Reaction score
29
Location
New Hampshire
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys I have a brand new in box set of yongnuo RF603 triggers. I returned my t2i triggers for a set that will work with my 7D and the company sent me a set plus I bought a set because they were taking too long so now I have 2 sets. They work with Canon 1D, 5D, 7D, 50D, 40D, 30D and prolbably more, check before you buy. Paid $35 selling for $25 shipped

these pictures are the rebel version, I am selling the set listed above, same thing just different connector.


$image-1166142299.webp



$image-2054134683.webp



$image-182019454.webp
 
Last edited:
2 or 4 channel?
 
you're asking the amateur of OCF, how can I tell?
 
morning bump before I send them back
 
I was just about to order some from slow boat from china. I'll take 'em. PM sent.
 
Bump, Now selling the 7D version, brand new in box, see original post for what cameras they fit.
 
I can buy on wed night...payday...PM me if you can hold till then.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom