What's new

FS: Yashica 124G

Kyle S

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 2, 2009
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Selling a mint yashica 124G I've only shot two rolls of film with it Everything works great, you'll just need a battery for the light meter I have an regular light meter so I never got a new battery I'm looking for atleast 200$ but it's negotiable..
006.jpg
 
sorry I can't but ill hold it for you if you can get some more cash i bought it for like 240 and I've only gone through like two rolls of film with it I'll do 170 shipped..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom