FS- Zeiss Batis 85mm, Black Rapid RS Sport, Westcott Rapid Box 26"

TomWatson

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.tomfwatson.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Have a few things for sale. They are all in great condition.

First up is the Carl Zeiss Batis 85mm that I picked up while traveling to Hong Kong. You can read about it on my blog which also includes sample images. There is nothing wrong with the lens...I just prefer the manual focus and smaller footprint of my 2 Loxia lenses on my a7ii. Being that I bought this in Hong Kong that means in the small chance you would need warranty work done it would need to be sent to Carl Zeiss in Hong Kong. I have the box and warranty card from when this was purchased new last month.

I'm asking $1500 SOLD through PayPal which includes priority insured shipping in the US. I know it's high but you will not find these available anywhere for a long time.

(I don't have 2 of these, just merged 2 pictures together so you can see multiple angles)

Commander-2.jpg by Tom Watson, on Flickr

Next up is the Black Rapid RS Sport that I purchased from B&H. It is a special edition camo version. It's in great shape...I'm just selling because I've switched to using a Peak Design strap.

I'm asking $50 SOLD through PayPal which includes priority insured shipping in the US.

Commander.jpg by Tom Watson, on Flickr

Lastly is the Westcott Rapid Box 26" which includes the bag, reflector plate and tilt bracket (the monopod in the picture is not included). I have sold my speedlights so I no longer need this octabox.

I'm asking $140 SOLD through PayPal which includes priority insured shipping in the US.

Commander-3.jpg by Tom Watson, on Flickr

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Tom

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back