Ft. Barrancas

The first shot of the many framed doorways is a real keeper. I know such shots are relatively easy to set up, BUT the keys are first to recognize the possibilities and then to capture the light. You've done both exceedingly well. Thanks for sharing this.:D

Where exactly is this fort in Florida? background?

awesome shots mako, i love the texture of those brick walls. #2 is nice, but #1 is way cool. great eye, and good job capturing the light. :thumbup:

bburton said:
The first shot of the many framed doorways is a real keeper. I know such shots are relatively easy to set up, BUT the keys are first to recognize the possibilities and then to capture the light. You've done both exceedingly well. Thanks for sharing this.:D

Where exactly is this fort in Florida? background?

Thx bburton ! The Fort is located on Naval Air Station, Pensacola Florida overlooking the Pensacola pass, which is the Gulf of Mexico. Really neat place to visit. Thx for looking and for your comments.

Thx again JTH !

AWesome series M @ K 0 . What a really cool place to shoot. Lookin forward to the next set of shots.
Well done man. !!!

nice ones!!! love the first one and also the second, love the space!!! :thumbup:

anyone else play castle wolfenstein back in the day....?

Now you know what im thinking....

niec shots!!!

M @ k o said:
On my way to get some cold medicine, I have a terrible cold, I stopped by Ft. Barrancas for a few snaps. I really love it inside of this fort, so I'll be back in here soon. These were all done in Manual mode and Mirror Lock/timer with tripod.

Thx as always ;)

I need to figure out how to do this..

These are awesome shots Mako!

Thx again everyone for some great comments, appreciate it 8 ) I feel better already !

Most reactions

Back