What's new

FT: Portfolio Website, Designs

EViDENCE

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 3, 2011
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi!

I'm a web designer and I want to change over to photography but I dont have the right camera yet.

I'm offering a professional website (portfolio) or other graphic designs (i.e business crads, logos, banners) in trade for a beginner dslr camera.

A fully coded and well designed website is easily worth $300+ so I think its a fair trade or deal.

I will show some of my fewer works upon request!

thx in advance!
 
Last edited:
Here are some older works. email me at eric-anthony@hotmail.com

previewn.png


thumbnaili.png


thumbnailg.png
 
Last edited:
update with pictures. please email me at eric-anthony@hotmail.com .. i'll do a fully coded website with 5 pages and a logo in trade for a dslr camera or $300+
 
So you do web design but have Hotmail for your email. I would think a person involved in the web would at least have their own domain name forwarded to such an account.
 
well, i dont have a paid domain because i mainly use blogspot. also web design is just a part of my job, i mostly do illustrations for mags or projects.
 
the first template that ive posted has been sold.

heres a new one. widgets can still be added at the bottom as there is still lots of space.

thumbnailx.png
 
maybe a d70?? :P

thumbnailka.png
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom