Fuji x-t20 or x-t2?

Got the fuji x-t2, such a beautiful camera and it's amazing to hold especially with the extra grip. I noticed one thing though...the package didn't come with a usb cable? so I can take photos, but I have no way of getting them on my pc?

I’ve always transferred using a card reader. But I believe that any standard micro USB cable will work.. you likely have one laying around the house.
Just bought one off of amazon, then remembered I have a card reader :D cancelled the order.

Got the fuji x-t2, such a beautiful camera and it's amazing to hold especially with the extra grip. I noticed one thing though...the package didn't come with a usb cable? so I can take photos, but I have no way of getting them on my pc?

I’ve always transferred using a card reader. But I believe that any standard micro USB cable will work.. you likely have one laying around the house.

I’ll need a cable to update the firmware right?

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

No, you need a card reader. You format the card, put it in your pc and download the update to the card then you put the card in slot #1 and follow the instructions. here’s the instructions and latest downloads:
Firmware for X-T2 | Fujifilm Global

No, you need a card reader. You format the card, put it in your pc and download the update to the card then you put the card in slot #1 and follow the instructions. here’s the instructions and latest downloads:
Firmware for X-T2 | Fujifilm Global

Amazing thanks for this!

Don't forget to check the lens for firmware updates as well

I updated my firmware body to 4.30 and I looked at the most up-to-date firmware for the 18-55, seems my camera already has it?

Well done on getting a great bit of kit, you will find out just how great the XF 18-55mm really is and it`s a shame they call it a kit lens as it`s a cracking one to use.

Well done on getting a great bit of kit, you will find out just how great the XF 18-55mm really is and it`s a shame they call it a kit lens as it`s a cracking one to use.
I'm in love with this camera!!!!! the 18-55 is mental took a few shots of my colleague at work today, and the detail in his face @55mm was incredible. It's almost too good to be classed as a "kit lens".

I'm in love with this camera!!!!! the 18-55 is mental took a few shots of my colleague at work today, and the detail in his face @55mm was incredible. It's almost too good to be classed as a "kit lens".

When I had mine I thought it was the best kit lens on the market, but traded it in for and Fuji camera and lens.

When I had mine I thought it was the best kit lens on the market, but traded it in for and Fuji camera and lens.

Part of me wants the kit lens as a general hiking/walk around lens because I know it would be excellent for that purpose.

But if I’m being honest I’m REALLY enjoying the way using a 35 f/2 as a walk around is forcing me to get creative and I don’t want to go back to a zoom.

Part of me wants the kit lens as a general hiking/walk around lens because I know it would be excellent for that purpose.

But if I’m being honest I’m REALLY enjoying the way using a 35 f/2 as a walk around is forcing me to get creative and I don’t want to go back to a zoom.

That is why I ended up getting just three primes, if I want to zoom I move forward and the same for moving back and like you said it forces you to be more creative.

I got the Samyang 12mm f/2 gave it its first test run last night photographing the stars and stumbling across the northern lights! I think I'm going to get the 55-200 first because while I love having a wide lens, I found with my tokina that sometimes I wanted that long focal length for the landscape compression.

I got the Samyang 12mm f/2 gave it its first test run last night photographing the stars and stumbling across the northern lights! I think I'm going to get the 55-200 first because while I love having a wide lens, I found with my tokina that sometimes I wanted that long focal length for the landscape compression.

I had a 55-200 for a short while. Sold it because it wasn’t getting used enough. The 90 f/2 is long enough for most of my needs.

I really want a 16 f/1.4 because of its reputation and the fact that it’s a prime. But I already own the 10-24 and I just can’t see the point in spending money for a focal length I already have covered.

Most reactions

Back