Fuji X100T

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have been testing a second hand FUJI X100T and I am loving it.

I do a lot of macro so Depth of field proved really easy to control:

fuji_1.jpg

I dont use RAW files so I wanted to test the JPG film simulations and I am really impressed:

fuji_6.jpg

fuji_7.jpg
fuji_8.jpg

The bracketing worked really well too:
Impossible lighting (very bright sky):
Metered for sky:
fuji_2.jpg

Using 3 stop / 3 images in camera Bracket:
fuji_4.jpg

I am sure I could get a better end result by playing with the settings a bit.

Overall I like this camera a really lot.

I accidentally applied sharpening when batch processing and cant be bothered doing it again.

Comments welcome.

CHEERS

Shoot mine more than my any of my other cameras. The 16mp X-Trans II sensor is very sweet. Don't shy away from shooting RAW. Pin-sharp lens. Optical/electronic VF is a bit of magic. Tons of set-up videos and film sim recipes online. The optional Fuji grip is worth it if you have large hands. Get a couple aftermarket batteries--the Wasabi brand is better than most others.

I used this camera for 4.5 years as my only camera. Easy to cary everywhere and have handy. I didn't care that much for it's macro because I could get close enough quite often. Was great for street and people candids, but did great for landscape/nature as well.

I have been testing a second hand FUJI X100T and I am loving it.

I do a lot of macro so Depth of field proved really easy to control:

View attachment 245053

I dont use RAW files so I wanted to test the JPG film simulations and I am really impressed:

View attachment 245054
View attachment 245055View attachment 245056

The bracketing worked really well too:
Impossible lighting (very bright sky):
Metered for sky:
View attachment 245057
Using 3 stop / 3 images in camera Bracket:
View attachment 245058

I am sure I could get a better end result by playing with the settings a bit.

Overall I like this camera a really lot.

I accidentally applied sharpening when batch processing and cant be bothered doing it again.

Comments welcome.

CHEERS
You've got a very nice camera there. I have one also--which was the start of my Fuji GAS. Never liked the built in strobe on most cameras--love this one. Almost always have it with me, so easy to drop into a pocket on my photo vest. Like another poster I probably use mine more than the other cameras I own. Happy shooting!

The camera is my daughters. i might actually buy one of my own. Its that good for my style of photography.

My first and only. Love it. :)

Most reactions

Back