What's new

Fun couple session C&C please

caseysrt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 11, 2012
Messages
111
Reaction score
14
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$_DSC4481-Edit.webp$_DSC4683.webp$_DSC4694-Edit.webp$_DSC4721-Edit.webp
 
First photo is very creative, love it.
Second one has too much contrast and seems too blown out.
Third photo is good - although personally it isn't a "wow" photo to me.
Fourth I actually like, the framing is cool - I would have had their hands a little farther away from their heads though so that the eyes aren't cut off.
 
actually number three is my favorite. Just because the smiles look so natural and real. I love that. You did a great job "capturing the moment".
Lovely couple & some lovely pictures. oh and i do agree with number two being blown out. & the number 4 comment about the frame being a little further. Or you stepping forward. Im not sure if thats possible tho. Lol.
Overall, very very nice.
 
I wonder if instead of making a frame with their hands, they could make that heart thing the kids are doing these days...
 
Third is the best, their feeling flows out of the image :D
 
Thank you all. I'm not sure why but it seems I always want to go over with my contrast. I do have a vision problem so maybe that's it?

Again thanks for the feedback!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom