What's new

Fun shots from a group walk.

ronlane

What's next?
Joined
Aug 3, 2012
Messages
10,224
Reaction score
4,962
Location
Mustang Oklahoma
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I joined up with 4 other local photographers and we met at nearby town for a photowalk. I had a great time, there was plenty to see and photograph. I thought I would share with you some of the fun or funny things that I saw and captured. Hope you enjoy them.

1) Watch that first step. These doors were on the second floor of a building with no ladder or steps


Guthrie walk-147 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

2) Glad I saw this sign before I got in trouble.


Guthrie walk-140 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

3) Pretty sure that the same thing could have been said about yesterday ;)


Guthrie walk-74 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr

4) A little window shopping and I found something for runnah


Guthrie walk-137 by Ron_Lane, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
I love that no spitting sign!
 
I agree Derrel. I laughed and just have to photograph it.
 
Thank you mmaria, it was fun for sure.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom